We’re more than happy to take referrals directly from parents and carers, and with a network of schools and homes across the UK.
We are able to identify the right setting for each individual child or young person. Parents and Carers are advised to talk first with the SENDCo at their child’s current place of education.
The SENDCo (along with the parent/carer) can then refer to the Local Authority admission placement process where decisions for referral will be made.
For admission children and young people:
- Will be aged between 8 – 18 years
- Will be referred by the relevant local authority
- Will have an Education Health Care Plan
- May have social, emotional, mental health, or behavioural difficulties
- May have autistic spectrum conditions
- May have specific learning difficulties such as Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Dyscalculia
- Will benefit from the school’s therapeutic input
If you’d like to make a referral or you simply want to know more, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.Contact Us